Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Josh's 50 MILE race

On June 2, 2012, Josh completed a 50 mile race!
The race is called the Squaw Peak 50 and is a very difficult trail run. It goes from the south fork of Provo Canyon, south to Hobble Creek Canyon, and then back around to where they started. It took lots and lots of preparation and I am so proud of him for doing it! As I keep saying, he's such a STUD!


 This is Josh's friend Trevor. He is the one that got Josh to do the race and kept him going strong not only through the training but the race as well. We love Trevor.

 This is at just over the halfway point. We got to meet Josh in Hobble Creek Canyon to cheer him on. The boys had a quick lunch and were on their merry way.




 Three miles left to go at this point! From here on out, Avery and I got to run with them.


 And here's the champion!!! So proud of my Joshua!

And here's the proof....13 hours and 5 min, 51.25 miles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment