We blessed Avery on June 10th. It was a wonderful occasion for all of us. She was very good during the blessing and held her arm out as if to say "thank you all for being here" when Josh held her up at the end of it. Josh and I are so grateful for all of the support we had at her blessing. We feel so lucky to have such incredible family! The dress that we blessed Avery in is the same dress that my mother wore when she was blessed, and I wore when I was blessed. The blanket that she was blessed in was made by her Great-Grandmother, Dianne Anderson. It is beautiful and Avery looked darling! Josh officiated, and the blessing was so beautiful. We truly feel that we have a special little girl in our home.
4 Generations!
This bracelet was given to Avery by Grandma Tami for her blessing day. It looked so cute!
I'm feeling so sad that we don't have more pictures. I guess things got a litle busy, but we missed pictures with Grandma Tami and Grandpa Rex, as well as with Great-Grandma and Grandpa Wright, and Great-Grandpa Junior. I thought I had one with Great-Grandma and Grandpa Bingham, but I can't seem to find that either....I'm just so bummed!! Avery had all of her grandparents at her blessing as well as all of her living great-grandparents. And we're sure that Great-Grandma Ada was there in spirit. What a special day it was for our little family!
WE FOUND THIS ONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment