Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Avery is growing up fast!

Here are several recent pictures of our little angel! She is growing and changing so fast! We get more smiles, more noises, and more interaction every day. She is so much fun!!





 This is the birthday card we sent to Benjamin when he turned 1! Happy Birthday Benjamin!



 One of Avery's favorite activities as of late is to look at books. She gets so focused. Often times, she gets really excited and her little arms and legs just go a mile a minute. We think this is a good sign that she's a smart little cookie :)

 Rockin the bunny slippers. I just love them! Every time I put them on her I just want to take more pictures because I think they are so dang cute!

Reading her new book with Daddy. Aunt Alli gave Avery a Curious George book which both Josh and Avery love. For those of you who don't know...Curious George is one of Josh's very favorites! And this is one of my very favorite pictures of all time!

1 comment: