Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Brooklyn's Visit

Last week, we had the privelge of having Brooklyn stay with us for the entire week! We had such a good time with her! We did some sewing, some onesie making, some cooking, played tennis, board games, watched movies, played mini golf, and just had a grand ol time!

 As you can see here, Brooklyn had agood time picking out adorable outfits for Avery.
This is just one of many.

 Taking a stretch break on the grass at the park.

These are the onesies that Brooklyn made for Avery. We think she should start a business!

Brooklyn also helped me to finish this quilt that I made for David and Sara's baby boy. Here it is in the early stages. This was the first real sewing project that I've done without my mom and let's just say it was an adventure! I really enjoyed making it, I just hope it stays together!

No comments:

Post a Comment