Friday, May 25, 2012

Loving Life

Life these past two months has certainly been different from the life that Josh and I knew before. Nearly EVERYTHING is different now. And yet, we could not be happier. On Sunday, Avery turned two months old! Time is flying, and it's hard to believe we've had her that long. At the same time, it is difficult for us to remember what life was like without her. She is so much a part of our lives, and so deep into our hearts. Here are some of our favorite pictures from the past few weeks.

Tummy Time! Building up those strong neck muscles.

 



The following pictures were an attempt to catch some of Avery's first smiles. It was harder than I thought it would be! But I think if you look at them all together, you get the general idea. Josh and I have been making fools of ourselves the past few weeks; trying to get as many smiles out of her as we can!







This is one of my very favorite pictures of Avery so far. She just looks so peaceful to me, like a litlle doll. I especially love her tiny little fingers!



I love this hoodie given to us by either Beth or Susan (I'm not sure which, but thank you!) I think it is the most adorable little sweatshirt for the most adorable little sweetheart.

 
Happy Girl! It has been so fun for Josh and I to watch as Avery has become a bit more lively. She is awake a lot more now and will interact with us a lot more too. She likes to look at toys and books, but her favorite things to see are her parents! That has been especially rewarding for us.



Milk coma...it is just so much work to eat!!
Some of my very favorite special times with Avery look just like this.
I love to cuddle with my baby girl!

 
Look what I found in the laundry! Sometimes I take Avery upstairs to do laundry with me. When my hands are full, she gets a ride downstairs in the middle of the warm, clean clothes! I absolutely love this smile!

Here is Avery in her mamaroo. Thanks to everyone who spent time and money getting this thing to work! Avery loves it, and so does her mama! Here's to getting things done!

 
This is Avery all dressed up and ready for chuch on her two month birthday! Happy Birthday to Avery! It really is hard to believe she is so old! We took her to her two month check up on Tuesday and got an excellent report from the doctor. She is a tiny 8 lbs. 4 oz, 21 and a quarter inches long, and healthy as can be! That puts her at aproximately the 10th percentile for both height and weight. We feel so grateful to have a healthy baby girl!

 
Sitting up all by herself!!!....well...I mean....with the help of the couch of course...


We took Avery to Carlie's soccer game. It was sort of cold and windy, so we had her pretty bundled up! You could hardly find her beneath all of those blankets!
To sum it up, we love being parents! We think we have the most wonderful daughter in the entire world, and we couldn't be happier than we have been these past two months. She is our little angel, and such a blessing in our lives. And yes, we think she's pretty darn cute as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment