Thursday, April 3, 2014

Christmas 2013 with the Pugmires

Avery got to make a gingerbread house with Grandma Tami and Grandpa Rex. She was so proud of her creation! I think she had a great time decorating and eating to her hearts content.



Our first Christmas tree in our new house. :)


Christmas Eve jammies!


Happy Christmas morning!!

Avery's tent from Grandpa Rex; she LOVES it!!

Getting Avery to pose in front of the tree proved to be a little more difficult than I had hoped...



"CHEESE"! While eating cheese...






We had some pretty good snow storms the week of Christmas. Here is Avery in her new snow suit. I couldn't get her to hold still long enough to take a picture, so I finally just plopped her on the ground. I think she looks so cute in it!!



Avery's mini snowman.

Avery's first snow angel!


"Sledding" with daddy at grandma's house!!


No comments:

Post a Comment