Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas time is one of my very favorite times of the year. This year was no different. I love all the time with family, I love the focus on Christ, I love the all the giving, I love the lights, and the tree, and the treats, and everything else! 

This year, we spent about 10 days in Eagle with the Binghams for Christmas. 

Sunday before Christmas. Avery's adorable Christmas dress.

 Avery had so much fun with all of Grandma's toys.



 Great-Grandpa Anderson


The following are pictures of Avery playing with a wrapping paper tube. She played with it for a really long time, and she had a blast!




So fun!!

Avery's other favorite toy while we in Eagle was this cardboard box. It was so much fun to watch her play, she her smile, and hear her sing and squeal. She has so much personality and is







CHRISTMAS MORNING
Avery's 1st Christmas

 Baby doll, bath toys, and MyLittle Ponnies from Santa.

 Cousins


 Happy baby girl...turns out, she likes Christmas too!





This is the love of my life! I got to spend almost two full weeks with him, and I can't think of anything I would rather do. I love my Joshua!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment