Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012- St. George

This year for Thanksgiving, the Pugmire clan made the trip down to St. George, UT to visit Grandma and Grandpa Wright. We had such a wonderful time! The weather was, of course, beautiful! We enjoyed clear skies and 65 degrees. 

Grandma Jean had her Christmas room all ready for us. She loves to get all of her snowmen singing at one time. And so does Hayden... 


 The chefs. Thanks you two for a delicious meal!!


 Noobs.


 I don't know which picture is better....but with the combination of both of them, you get both Avery and Grandpa Lynn looking at the camera. 




One of the highlights of the trip for me was when Tami, Jean, Josh and I got to go to the St. George temple. This is something that has been on our St. George "bucket list" for a while now, and we finally made it happen! It was my first time in that temple and I was amazed. It is so so so beautiful! When I think about those early temples and how much work went into building them, I am filled with gratitude for the early saints. They sacrificed so much so that they could enjoy the blessings of the temple and share those blessings with others. What amazing work they did! 



No comments:

Post a Comment