I guess it is finally time for me to get this blog going. It has been a long time coming...I've even tried getting it going a couple of times. But this time, I'm serious! Hopefully this can help keep all of us a bit more connected. I'll start with a quick photo review of the past two years of our wonderful marriage!

Bear hug! Thanksgiving 11/10.

Hiking the Red Cliffs in St.George, UT 05/11.

Temple trip with our friends, the Murris 12/10.

Bear Lake trip with Hayden and Kiley 07/10.

Hiking Timp with Rex and Kiley 07-09.

Matthew and Rebekah's wedding recpeption 07/09.

Our first dance...man I love that guy!

Cross-country skiiing into the YURT with the Binghams 12/10.

Playing on the rocks in St. George with the Pugmires and Wrights 10/09.

Backpacking in the Uintas with the Binghams 8/10.

Our hike into the waterfalls in Hawaii 07/09.
Snorkling at Hanauma Bay in Hawaii 07/09.
No comments:
Post a Comment